What İs Time And How To Reach Beyond
İn the universe we can observe movement of material bodies and elementary particles into space only and not into time. Existence of time as a physical reality into which movement happens is an unproven preposition.
The idea here is quite revolutionary: time is what we measure with clocks. With clocks we measure duration of movement of material bodies and particles into space. This is what time is as a physical reality: time is motion.
Motion runs into space only and not in time, motion itself is time. Time is running into space only as motion, time is not running into space on its own, space itsel is a-temporal. The concept of space-time is here developed into the concept of a-temporal space in which time runs only as motion.
Before, now and after do not exist into a-temporal space, they exist only into the human mind as psychological time into which we experience motion. We have to distinquish between physical time that is motion and psychological time (mind structure) into which we experience motion.
motion (physical time) -- eyes (perception) -- mind (psychological time) -- experience
We “regulate”, “we tune” our psychological time with “clock time”. Clocks are mechanisms that run into a-temporal space only and not in time. Clock running itself is physical time. The speed of physical time is decreasing with the increasing of the strength of the gravitational field.
Time as “past”, “now” and “future” is a human dimension, it does not exist into the universe that is a-temporal, we could say also “eternal”, without a beginning and without an end. This is what some recent cosmological theories show: there was no creation, there was no beginning, universe is a self renewing system. The idea of the beginning of the universe is “borrowed” from religion. Universe is an a-temporal phenomena into a permanent dynamic equilibrium. *
We experience universe, nature and our life into time, we are not aware that past, present and future are existing only insıde of us and not outsıde, that life runs into space that itself is a-temporal. How to reach “beyond time”, beyond “temporal experience” into “a-temporal experience” of the universe, of the nature, of ourselves ? Simply: by watching (witnessing) the mind. This is what meditation is all about: how to slip out of the psychological time and have a direct experience. Different mystic path use different techniques, result is always the same: direct experience of the universe. They call it “eternal here and now”, “God”, “Brahman”, “Tao” ......., Einstein called it NOW.
Direct experience is timeless, is real, is objective, it is free of mind elaboration, it is not rational, it is not psychological, it is “conscios experience”. Conscios experience make us aware of the sacredness of the world. “Conscios experience” is the platform for communication beyond “religios”, “national”, “racial”, “cultural” or any other experience that keeps us separated from the universe.
Universe itself is God, there is no God beyond the Unıverse. Timeless experience shows that clearly. On this planet we are all brothers and sisters, together with animals and plants (that is the fact, we are aware of it or not) we are a consistent part of a wast universal evolution that leads us home: into eternal here and now into direct experience of time as a motion into a-temporal space.
- * Sorli A. Fiscaletti D. (2005). Active Galactic Nucleus As a Renewing Systems Of the Universe Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol 2, Num 6 www.ejtp.com
- Sorli A. (2004). Time Is Change. Episteme, Perugia, Italy, Number 8http://www.dipmat.unipg.it/~bartocci/ep8/ep8.htm
- Sorli A., Sorli I. K. (2004). The Scientific Basis For The Development Of Human Consciousness. Episteme, Perrugia, Italy, Number 8, http://www.dipmat.unipg.it/~bartocci/ep8/ep8-sorli2.htm
- Sorli A. (2004), Timeless Space. Scientific and Medical Networkhttp://www.datadiwan.de/SciMedNet/Leadarts/sorli_space.htm
- Sorli A, Sorli I. (2004). A-temporal Gravitation, Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol 1, Num 2 http://www.ejtp.com/articles/EJTP4
- Sorli A, Sorli I. (2004). A-temporal Universe, Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol 3, Num 3 http://www.ejtp.com/articles/EJTP7
- Sorli A. Sorli I. (2004). Mathematical Time And Physical Time In The Theory Of Relativity, Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol 1, Num 4 http://www.ejtp.com/articles/ejtpv1i4p25
- Sorli A. Sorli K. (2004). Mind And Scientific Experience , NEUROSCIENZE.com
Vol 1, Num 0, http://www.neuroscienze.net/pdf/380.pdf
- Sorli A., Sorli I. (2005). A-Temporal Gravitation And Hypothetical Gravitational waves
Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol 2, Num 5 www.ejtp.com
- Sorli A. Sorli I. (2005). Consciousness As A Research Tool Into Space And Time, Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol 2, Num 6 www.ejtp.com
- Sorli A. A-Temporal Universe (2005) Scientific And Medical Network http://www.datadiwan.de/SciMedNet/Leadarts...i_atemporal.htm