Is Broadcast Theory Plausible?
I have been researching global warming and noticed rather acute correlations in the historic broadcast of radio frequencies and the global rise in temperature. So this leads me to question if it is plausible to cause changes in the ionosphere that could result in temperature increase. I have been focusing my research on the properties of radio frequencies and their propagation through and refraction off the D, E, and F layers of the ionosphere. In reading studies done by the government involving beaming high powered microwaves through the ionosphere for the Solar powered Satellite (SPS) I may have gleaned insight into what could cause this. The studies show that there is no absolute threshold in terms of wattage or frequency that can cause Thermal self-focusing instability (TSI) which would cause an increase the collision of electrons and ions. In the SPS and MINIX experiments cyclotron wave instabilities were also found.
Could it be that the RF is increasing the particle collisions through a cyclotron wave instability causing the D layer of the ionosphere to have difficulty in maintaining the electron – ion balance that allows it to form water cluster ions, thus reducing its ability to filter solar radiation?
Could it be that the extra water vapor makes up the NLC’s because the increase in atomic activity doesn’t allow production of enough water cluster ions to block enough solar radiation to keep the planets temperature in check?
Without the water ion clusters is solar radiation less likely to deflect from its path toward earth?
These are the questions I think we need to ask.
The studies for the SPS system conclude that the ionosphere is highly unpredictable and can cause instabilities independent of amplitude or frequency which can result in frequency scattering and power amplification of up to 10 times. On a normal “good” day under typical ionospheric conditions with an electron density at 1012m-3 , the power flux threshold of Stimulated Raman Scattering (SRS) is only 0.000016. Wouldn’t it be safe to guess that on a bad day it could be 10 times as sensitive?
The ionosphere has dropped 4.8 miles in the past 38 years, NLC’s are forming in the upper mesosphere and there is lightning 10 times as strong as what we have down here which increase the instability factor by 400 according to the SPS report. Do you really think the ionosphere has had a “good day” in a really long time?
I am aware that the frequency of broadcast from a transmitting tower dissipates at the inverse square law and thus would have a minimal amount of power by the time it reaches the ionosphere. But if there is no threshold to the cause of TSI which could lead to all kinds of instabilities and the radio frequency is able to bounce with enough power to make it to our receivers, might it just be enough? If not on a localized scale like that which could have cause the short circuit in the electromagnetic balance in March 25, 1940 taking out massive amounts of telephone line and fusing parts of the power grid together, then perhaps on a global scale? A rise in temperature perhaps?
The WHO did a survey of the possible effects of the environmental impacts of electromagnetic fields from major electrical technologies and they say that broadcast transmitters represent the strongest sources of environmental radio frequencies (RF) energy. That a multitude of RF energy sources exist and all developed countries are blanketed with RF energy at highly variable levels over wide frequency ranges. Although they say they there is no basis to anticipate any environmental impacts of such fields that also say that if any exist they will be very widespread in view of the wide dissemination of the technology.
Don’t you think that the global rise in temperature might be the very basis for more studies on the widespread environmental impact of RF fields?
So I propose we as a planet do an experiment
Shutdown as much RF as we can without compromising security
even if its only FM and VHF television broadcast
Give the sun one full rotation around the planet allowing the solar radiation to recharge the ionosphere and see if it gains altitude
In the few times in our history that broadcast transmission of RF has been hindered the temperature dropped rather quickly
I am not educated in these matters, but when all the studies done here say we don’t know enough about the instabilities in our ionosphere and we begin to see a pattern arise it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to think that maybe this could be happening?
Besides if it is…it would only take one day to find out
And it could save our planet
Thoughts and comments encouraged as I continue my efforts to understand the plausibility of this
Let’s put our heads together and think outside the box
Can you tell us about yourself Ethan? Also, what effect would draining the lower atmosphere of negative ions have? I'm talking about the fair weather field. Or the upper atmosphere. I'm asking since I have a weather modification project in mind and also an electricty generation scheme.
7th October 2007 - 08:02 PM
QUOTE (Ethan Clark+Mar 6 2007, 02:18 AM)
How do I post a picture? DO I have to pay somebody or what?
I could help you post a picture.
7th October 2007 - 11:02 PM
This is the last time I will attempt to respond to this. Three times, I have responded with a reply, and it was deleted. Unless you want a formal journalistic complaint, stop playing with me. My comments were open source (not classified), and polite) I don't have a sense of humor, not any more!
8th October 2007 - 10:40 PM
Good stuff on God Ethan, it seems that you understand him, just a little?
Im sorry on controlling the background.
Where this is emanating from, is from control devices, at the center of the galaxy.
9th October 2007 - 01:29 AM
A team of NASA and university scientists has found clear evidence that extensive areas of snow melted in west Antarctica in January 2005 in response to warm temperatures. This was the first widespread Antarctic melting ever detected with NASA's QuikScat satellite and the most significant melt observed using satellites during the past three decades. Combined, the affected regions encompassed an area as big as California.
Son Nghiem of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif., and Konrad Steffen, director of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences at the University of Colorado, Boulder, led the team. Using data from QuikScat, they measured snowfall accumulation and melt in Antarctica and Greenland from July 1999 through July 2005. "
"Nghiem said while no further melting had been detected through March 2007, more monitoring is needed. "Satellite scatterometry is like an X-ray that sees through snow and finds ice layers beneath as early as possible," he said. "It is vital we continue monitoring this region to determine if a long-term trend may be developing." "
" The Arctic ice cap shrank so much this summer that waves briefly lapped along two long-imagined Arctic shipping routes, the Northwest Passage over Canada and the Northern Sea Route over Russia. Arctic Study Researchers haul a buoy across the Arctic sea ice in August, led by two Coast Guard crew whose job was to ward off polar bears or rescue anyone who slipped into the sea. Over all, the floating ice dwindled to an extent unparalleled in a century or more, by several estimates. "
So yeah, i think it will melt :) but the real danger will come from those underground tunnels that undermine the stability of the ice above. If the ice on land fractures and start to glide :) it will accelerate above any calculations made yet.
And if you're seriously interested you could read this too :)http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/mar2007/2007-03-19-06.asp
N O M
9th October 2007 - 01:49 AM
QUOTE (philip347+Oct 9 2007, 10:40 AM)
Where this is emanating from, is from control devices, at the center of the galaxy.
We are doing OK controlling you with subliminal messages
9th October 2007 - 04:18 PM
Ethan' you there...? I was not making fun, by devices, I mean how the galaxy works.
19th October 2007 - 01:26 AM
We're gonna need a bigger supply of TIN FOIL HATS.
And in answer to your question, the other lunatics.
Don't fully understand all this by way so my post only relates to that which I quoted no reflection on the true topic discussion.
19th August 2008 - 05:02 PM
[QUOTE] Ethan Clarc -I think I solved Global warming from up but there is another ideThe chronology of [changes] on a planet which includes phases three phases
- I –warming up began from the centre of a planet, in process of increase in diameter of magma up to size 10-11 thousands km the nucleus of a planet began to cool down ,
- diameter of magma continued to increase and over 11 thousand km there was break Ms ( the firm shell of a planet) and divergence of continents –so there were conditions for the beginning processes of III natural phenomenon;
- II—on the background of the further reduction of thickness Ms have processes 10 cycles of III natural phenomenon , when diameter of magma has achieved size over 12 thousand km that after processes (a-
and (b-b’) Ms could not return to stationary position of period Zp’—and processes of III natural phenomenon have stopped;
- III—for time (b’-c) mountain tops have again become covered by glaciers and the level of Ocean has down on ~20 m ,the further increase in diameter of magma has caused time stabilization of weight an ice dome of Antarctica and level of Ocean in a point –the further course of events on continents depends on amount of fragments which provide the increase in diameter of magma and here not examined
- The brief resume of changes in three phases –
- II—on a site www.mammoths.narod.ru are proved [changes] on continents with which processes of natural phenomenon were accompanied during a full cycle ,Dynamic model-the software allowing demonstration of these changes on continents during a full cycle; time parameters of processes allow to determined real time when was break Ms and divergence of continents (withing the limits of 400-500 thousand years)and consequently speed of change of diameter of magma for 10 cycles
- I—in general to restore a geographical kind of a planet(to join continents) when mountains from Black sea up to Pacific ocean were absent, that is a consequences of various position Ms concerning an axis of rotation of nucleus the Earth and magma during 10 cycles
- III—the civilization of period Z has an opportunity to simulate processes (thermal, mechanical)in system of mass: the firm nucleus of planet/magma/Ms-taking into account changes of a aggregate status of these components in time –restoration of a real events of the past during II phase will allow to predict the further events of the future taking into account changes of parameters Ms; site Dynamic model necessary for considering in context of the three phases-
a warming from the inside-
To quit out of "lo-fi" mode and return to the regular forums, please click here